06 January 2008

Steps to Increase Traffic on Blog :RssHugger

As i am just 3 months old in blogging i am on the lookout to increase traffic on my blog.I have read many blogs many suggestions some say one has to have quality in posts and some believe you must be frequent in blogging, but as a new blogger what i realize after 3 months of working on the above said principles is that, these things can only come into picture when a blog is reachable to a larger audience. For that it means definitely there should be more websites which refer to your website and you must be frequent in giving out your opinion and appreciating other bloggers for there work.


So now to work on the new principle which i have suggested two questions which directly comes to my mind is that Firstly Is there anyone who would refer my site and help me in bringing my blog to an global exposure?? and secondly why would any body refer to my site ??.........well well now the answer to my first question I found after a lot of research and it lies in RssHugger.I found that many bloggers who are successful are opting for it to increase traffic.

Now i would answer for Why? which is my second question. I have figure out that the principles that many blogs which I had read and followed were the answer. For this you need to have some quality posts and frequent posts. Now I would be submitting this review post link about RssHugers to RssHuggers which is one of the conditions laid by them, then they will review my blog and if my blog is good enough then my blog may get some more readers. RssHuggers also provide with another option that is instead of writing a review you can pay them $20.

RssHugers is a new website that brings bloggers and readers together. Not only rsshuggers help in getting traffic, but it also provide value in building backlinks for search engine optimization. RSS Hugger is the conecpt from Collin LaHay an search engine optimizer, and internet marketer. A recent contest on shoemoney.com inspired Collin to develop this unique concept.

There are already 577 RSS feeds from various blogs at the time of writing this post. If you want to add your blog, go to rsshugger.com, register and write a review about it. I have given out my opinion now let’s see how much traffic it sends!



Sphere: Related Content

No comments: